Child of nearly two electrocuted in Camenca


A boy aged almost two years from Camenca was rushed to the hospital after he was electrocuted. It happened after the child was left unsupervised for a moment and he introduced metallic keys into the socket, IPN reports.

The Transnistrian authorities said the boy was at home with his mother and grandmother. The women were busy with domestic chores and didn’t see when the child found some keys and put them into the socket, being electrocuted.

The mother immediately called an ambulance. The child was taken to the hospital in Camenca with right hand burns.

Grownups are urged not to leave the kids unsupervised at least for a moment and to set up covered sockets or to put covers on sockets without such so as to prevent similar accidents.