Out of love for the planet and great respect for all maib customers using renewable energy, we have created a new credit product: "energy for trading". With its launch, we want to support the development of renewable energy projects based on photovoltaic technology. We want to encourage businesses to produce and sell renewable energy, generating income while contributing to the country's ecology and the planet.
This product once again confirms maib's commitment to promoting renewable energy and eco-friendly technologies in Moldova. The "energy for trade" loan is intended for micro, small and medium-sized enterprises that have been operating for more than 12 months and for start-ups.
If you produce and sell solar energy or want to invest in solar energy, now is
- up to 80% of the investment project value;
- grace period - up to 12 months for the loan;
- up to 6 months for interest.
- term - up to 84 months.
The interest rate and related fees are set individually when the loan is granted, depending on the applicant's financial profile.
- reduction of pollution and CO2 emissions;
- protection of the environment;
- stable and predictable income;
- access to subsidies, discounts and incentives
- quickly fill in the online credit application on maib.md;
- coordinate all details remotely with maib. Receive a preliminary offer by email;
- sign all necessary documents with an electronic signature and get the loan.
Through these efforts, maib actively contributes to reducing carbon emissions and supports the Republic of Moldova in achieving its environmental and sustainable development goals. We aim to facilitate the transition to a clean energy economy while supporting economic growth and environmental protection.
We are committed to providing financial solutions tailored to the needs of our clients and actively contributing to a greener and more sustainable future.
With maib, it's simple and easy to do good for the planet!
DISCLAIMER: Issuers of press releases – not the news agency IPN – are fully responsible for the accuracy and essence of the content submitted for publication and/or distribution.