Mother and her five children die poisoned by fumes in Grigoriopol

A 28-year-old woman and her five children, aged between 2 and 8, died from poisoning by fumes as a result of a short circuit in the house, according to the preliminary version. It happened in Taşlîc village of Grigoriopol district, IPN reports.

The Ministry of Internal Affairs in Tiraspol said that a local man went to the family’s house after the woman didn’t come to bring the cow to graze. Entering the fume-filled house, in one of the rooms he found the lifeless bodies of three of the children, boys aged 2, 5 and 7. In the next room, there was the children’s mother and two girls, aged 3 and 8.

The eldest girl was still alive and the neighbor took her out. However, the child died by the time the ambulance arrived.

According to examinations, a short circuit occurred while the family was sleeping in the house. A TV wire started to smolder and then burned together with the table on which there was the TV set.

Вы используете модуль ADS Blocker .
IPN поддерживается от рекламы.
Поддержи свободную прессу!
Некоторые функции могут быть заблокированы, отключите модуль ADS Blocker .
Спасибо за понимание!
Команда IPN.