Maib, the largest bank in Moldova, opened doors to its brand new headquarters in the heart of Chisinau. The building is located next to Chisinau’s venerable Stefan Cel Mare Central Park and is aptly named maib park. It has the look and feel of a Silicon Valley technology campus and is designed with several things in mind:
- cement maib’s reputation as a talent magnet in Moldova;
- project maib brand as leading bank with best service for its customers;
- enable flexible and agile working, teamwork and collaboration to create innovative digital products;
- communicate maib’s focus on openness, transparency and sustainability.
The project team did their utmost best to create and design an office where maib team, clients and partners can feel welcome and work comfortably. The office features a modern and innovative design, with plenty of natural light and open space. Every part of the office concept is created around delivering an experience aligned with maib scope and values. It is also equipped with state-of-the-art IT infrastructure.
Opening of the new headquarters is a critical piece of maib’s transformation, as it brings closer together more than 1,000 employees previously spread across five offices in Chisinau.
Commitment to employee development and wellbeing is at the core of maib’s vision. The launch of the new office signifies the Bank’s dedication to:
- providing its team members with a stimulating and rewarding work environment;
- encouraging and supporting professional and personal development of its workforce;
- creating opportunities to work on cutting-edge projects, driving innovation, digital transformation in a future-proof bank;
- supporting employees’ commitment to sustainable practices, such as recycling, biking to work, using public transportation and energy efficient appliances;
- developing an agile way of working and a flexible, hybrid one: working from the office and working from home;
- focusing on the wellbeing of maib team.
Maib park spans over 10 floors with a total area of 27 000 square meters. The building is located at 127, 31 august 1989 Street, Chisinau. It consists of zones with different function, is designed with best modern practices in mind and has multiple features: open and co-working spaces, meeting rooms, sound-proof booths, spaces for informal interaction, cozy and comfortable collaboration zones, a gym, canteen, a café, an exhibition gallery, a conference hall (Auditorium), a parking zone.
At the disposal of maib customers, there is a maib park branch, including an alto zone, a mortgage center, a private banking branch, meeting rooms for corporate customers and a self-service area.
Maib’s new corporate office was designed by local and international designers and architects and built by local entrepreneurs with highest expertise in construction field, applying top standards, and using best quality and energy efficiency solutions and materials. The first group of employees moved in by mid-August 2023. Maib park offers comfortable space for about 1000 employees.
The inauguration of maib park office was celebrated together with employees, customers, partners and shareholders. The opening celebration featured a light show, an inspirational speech by the futurist Brett King about the world of 2050, a time capsule, and musical performances by Eugen Doga, Paula Seling, Moldovan National Youth Orchestra.
Maib team looks forward to welcoming their customers and partners at maib park and doing business in the new, modern, and comfortable office. And to all those who is looking for a challenging and rewarding career in finance, technology and product development, our team encourages you to apply for a job at maib.
Welcome to maib park!
DISCLAIMER: Autorii comunicatelor – nu agenția de presă IPN – poartă responsabilitate exclusivă pentru corectitudinea și esența conținutului comunicatului, prezentat spre publicare și/sau distribuire.