CHISINAU, 30 October 2020 – Observers from the OSCE Office for Democratic Institutions and Human Rights (ODIHR) will hold a press conference to present their findings following the presidential election in Moldova on Monday, 2 November 2020.
- A news conference of the ODIHR Limited Election Observation Mission to the presidential election
- The press conference can be attended in person or via Zoom (details below)
- You can also follow the livestream on
- Corien Jonker, Head of the ODIHR Limited Election Observation Mission
- Vasil Vashchanka, Deputy Head of the ODIHR Limited Election Observation Mission
- 15.00 EET (GMT +2) on 2 November 2020
- Hotel Radisson Blu; 77 Mitropolit Varlaam, Chisinau, MD 2012, Moldova
Rooms: Răut and Prut
- No registration is necessary if you are attending the press conference in person, but only questions from journalists will be taken
- To take part via Zoom, please register with: Lauren Baranowska, ODIHR, and Kira Kalinina, media analyst: firstname.lastname@example.org
or +373 69002667
For further information on ODIHR’s election observation activities in Moldova, please visit:
The ODIHR Limited Election Observation Mission
DISCLAIMER: Issuers of press releases – not the news agency IPN – are fully responsible for the accuracy and essence of the content submitted for publication and/or distribution.