Citizens can ask to be refunded extra paid or deducted income tax to Tax Service

The persons who want to be refunded the extra paid or deducted income tax can file applications to the State Tax Service as from May 3, IPN reports.

In a press release, the State Tax Service says the applications to be refunded the extra paid or deducted income will start to be examined on May 3 this year as the period during which tax returns for 2022 can be submitted by private individuals ends on May 2. As an exception, the application is examined on the date of submission if the person intends to change the permanent domicile in the Republic of Moldova.

Applications can be filed online through the Electronic Statement service if the person possesses an electronic signature or on paper, independently or through the legal representative, to the local office of the State Tax Service. If necessary, confirmation documents should be attached.

Citizens can obtain additional information on the issue by calling the Call Center of the State Tax Service on 0 8000 1525.

Вы используете модуль ADS Blocker .
IPN поддерживается от рекламы.
Поддержи свободную прессу!
Некоторые функции могут быть заблокированы, отключите модуль ADS Blocker .
Спасибо за понимание!
Команда IPN.