Three children aged 10 years, two years and, respectively, ten months were evacuated from an apartment situated at Ismail after a fire started in the family’s kitchen. A man who inhaled fumes was also evacuated from the apartment. The four are now out of danger.
Contacted by IPN for details, press officer of the General Inspectorate for Emergencies Liliana Pușcașu said the three children were examined by doctors and had their blood pressure measured. None of them suffered as they were evacuated right away.
The man needed the assistance of firefighters to leave the apartment. He inhaled fumes and needed medical care, but wasn’t hospitalized.
Only the children and the man were in the apartment when the incident occurred. The children are now in the care of their mother.
No versions of the fire have been formulated yet. An investigation is under way.