A minor aged 13 suffered gas poisoning and was admitted to the Cantemir District Hospital for treatment. The girl’s state of health is now stable, the General Inspectorate for Emergencies has said, being quoted by IPN.
The call to the 112 Service was made from Lărguța village of Cantemir district. An emergency response team travelled to the scene and established that the girl most probably was poisoned by the gas emitted by a natural gas-fueled installation.
In connection with this case, the General Inspectorate for Emergencies warns the population to strictly obey the rules of using gas heaters and not to use untested equipment. The faulty heaters should not be used so as to avoid poisoning and fire.