Smoker dies in fire

A man has died intoxicated by gas and smoke eliminated by a fire caused by a cigarette. An official of the Fire and Rescuers Department, Liliana Puscasu, has told Info-Prim Neo, the tragedy occurred on Wednesday, May 28, in a house in Bujor village, Hancesti district. The owner, aged 44, fell asleep his cigarette burning. At about 5.00 in the morning, the neighbors noticed smoke pouring out of the windows. When they entered the house, they found the man dead already. Another fire caused by a burning cigarette caused material damages of 15,000 lei to a man from Ungheni. The roof and half a house belonging to a woman from Ulmu village, Ialoveni district, burnt because of a short circuit. Two fire crews localized the fire and saved the other half of the house. Children playing with fire left a man from Horesti village, Falesti district, without his barn. But the house was saved from the flames. During the last day and night, 6 fires were recorded in Moldova. In May there occurred 115 fires, as 7 people died because of them. 830 fires have been registered since the beginning of the year causing the death of 99 people.

Вы используете модуль ADS Blocker .
IPN поддерживается от рекламы.
Поддержи свободную прессу!
Некоторые функции могут быть заблокированы, отключите модуль ADS Blocker .
Спасибо за понимание!
Команда IPN.