Risk of explosion in building that caught fire in Speia village

A building in Speia village of Anenii Noi district was practically reduced to ashes after a fire. The risk of an explosion persisted there as a propane-butane gas cylinder was there inside the building, but firefighters managed to take it out, IPN reports.

The General Inspectorate for Emergency Situations said that five rescue and firefighting teams were dispatched to the scene. The firefighters found that the flames engulfed things inside and also the roof of a former disco club with a total area of 1200 square meters.

The Inspectorate’s employees managed to locate the fire in about 40 minutes. In an hour and a half, they completely extinguished it. During the operation, they took out a propane-butane gas cylinder from inside the building, preventing an explosion.

The fire destroyed half of the roof of the building and a series of goods on an area of 450 square meters. No one was harmed.

Вы используете модуль ADS Blocker .
IPN поддерживается от рекламы.
Поддержи свободную прессу!
Некоторые функции могут быть заблокированы, отключите модуль ADS Blocker .
Спасибо за понимание!
Команда IPN.