Nine-year-old gets poisoned by fumes inside locked apartment

A girl aged nine got pensioned by fumes in the apartment inside which she was locked. It happened in an apartment building situated on Andrei Doga St in Chisinau. The girl cried for help through the window, IPN reports.

Three teams of rescuers were dispatched to the scene. The General Inspectorate for Emergency Situations said that smoke was coming from a third-floor apartment whose entrance door was locked. The firefighters opened the door and handed over the child to the medical service. The girl suffered minor poisoning and is now out of danger.

The firefighters established that the toxic fumes were coming from the gas stove. An investigation is under way.

Вы используете модуль ADS Blocker .
IPN поддерживается от рекламы.
Поддержи свободную прессу!
Некоторые функции могут быть заблокированы, отключите модуль ADS Blocker .
Спасибо за понимание!
Команда IPN.