Man from Chisinau electrocuted to death

A 43-year-old man died from electric shock after he stepped into a puddle where there were electrical cables. It happened in Râșcani district of Chisinau in the evening of August 9.

Contacted by IPN for details, press officer of the Chisinau Police Division Natalia Stati said the police were informed that a man was lying on Dumitru Rîșcanu St. When on the spot, the police established that there were two electrical cables in the puddle in which the man was lying. Specialized services were called out.

“The man aged 43 was going home when he stepped into the puddle with electrical cables. He was electrocuted as a result,” stated Natalia Stati. Legal action was taken in this case.

The municipality calls on the citizens to be precautious until the municipal services deal with the consequences of the tempest. In emergencies related to thunderstorms, the citizens can call the municipal Central Dispatcher’s Office on 022 22-22-67 or 022 22-26-04.

Вы используете модуль ADS Blocker .
IPN поддерживается от рекламы.
Поддержи свободную прессу!
Некоторые функции могут быть заблокированы, отключите модуль ADS Blocker .
Спасибо за понимание!
Команда IPN.