Man dies in marketplace fire

A 67-year-old man died in a fire that broke out early Thursday morning at a market located in the vicinity of Corlateni village, Rascani district. Liliana Puscasu of the Fire & Rescue Department has told Info-Prim Neo that the fire broke out at around 5:30 in a guard booth at a marketplace called “Tvoi Dom”, killing the elderly guardian inside and destroying the booth. Circumstantial evidence showed the booth caught fire because basic fire safety rules had been neglected. A fire crew that arrived from Balti municipality put out the blaze before it spread to a nearby construction, estimated at 80,000 lei. Wind gusts that blew over the past night caused a series of short circuits at a Chisinau apartment house on Traian Blvd. As a result, the electrical panel boxes throughout the floors 3-9 caught fire. Experts are now establishing the damage. A fire erupted in the archive of the Chisinau-based Academy of Arts, which the personnel of the Academy managed to extinguish themselves. Experts said a short circuit was the likely cause of the fire. On Wednesday, April 23, there were registered 6 fires in Moldova. From the beginning of the year, 88 persons lost their lives in 673 fires.

Вы используете модуль ADS Blocker .
IPN поддерживается от рекламы.
Поддержи свободную прессу!
Некоторые функции могут быть заблокированы, отключите модуль ADS Blocker .
Спасибо за понимание!
Команда IPN.