Man dies in house fire

A man aged 47 from Clococenii Vechi village of Glodeni district was found dead in his house that was destroyed by fire. The firefighters were called out in the morning of December 7 and the fire was extinguished during about half an hour. The body of the man didn’t have signs of carbonization.

Contacted by IPN, press officer of the National Emergencies Inspectorate Liliana Pușcașu said the man lived alone. He didn’t have a smoke detector in his house.

One day earlier, an 88-year-old woman perished in a house fire that was allegedly caused by a faulty stove in Tartaul village of Cantemir district. The woman’s body was found by her son who alerted the emergency services.

Вы используете модуль ADS Blocker .
IPN поддерживается от рекламы.
Поддержи свободную прессу!
Некоторые функции могут быть заблокированы, отключите модуль ADS Blocker .
Спасибо за понимание!
Команда IPN.