On December 4, maib announces the launch of its second corporate bonds program, offering customers the opportunity to invest in a sound and secure financial alternative. Maib Corporate Bonds are attractive financial tools, offering the possibility to manage personal savings and achieve significant profits in the medium and long term.
Under the second program, which will run for 12 months, maib will regularly launch 10 consecutive issues of corporate bonds of different classes and with a subscription rate of at least 1% for each issue, with a nominal value of 100 million MDL each.
The bank will apply the first come, first served principle to meet demand. At the same time, it reserves the right to close the offer early if the entire volume is exhausted (subscribed).
What are the characteristics of a corporate bond issue?
- 20 calendar days for the subscription period of an issue;
- 20 000 MDL is the minimum investment;
- 5000 bonds per issue;
- 100 million MDL is the maximum investment in an issue.
Advantages of investing in maib corporate bonds
- the investment represents an additional source of income;
- the interest rate is more attractive compared to other savings tools;
- interest is paid monthly for 3 years;
- can be traded through the Moldovan Stock Exchange;
- can be used as collateral in certain situations;
- investors can withdraw the amount invested with a simple application to any maib branch.
How corporate bonds can be subscribed
Maib corporate bonds can be subscribed simply and easily by applying to any maib branch or at the intermediary's office at 127, 31 August 1989 Street, Chisinau, maib park (phone number +373 22 303 398). More details about this investment opportunity and the characteristics of maib corporate bonds can be found here.
With maib it's simple and easy!
DISCLAIMER: Issuers of press releases – not the news agency IPN – are fully responsible for the accuracy and essence of the content submitted for publication and/or distribution.