Maib expands the support area for its customers, focusing it also on the information component.
Since 2023, the bank and professionals with expertise in areas of interest for business will organize monthly seminars dedicated to entrepreneurs, Business Banking maib clients and potential clients to support their businesses and growth plans to the next level.
Given the many changes made to the legislation in force, especially in the tax one, the first business seminar held by maib in 2023 was dedicated to the tax legislation and the aspects that an entrepreneur needs to know.
The invited speaker, Ana Nicolaescu, PhD in economic sciences, associate professor and administrator of NGA „Accounting” SRL, spoke about the primary legislative and normative changes that came into force in 2023, announcing that about 6000 changes were made only in the last year.
The information presented included interesting data for the business environment, including aspects regarding:
- Tax holiday
- Mechanisms that allow tax refunds for entrepreneurs
- Tightening of tax legislation
- Facilities provided by the employer
- The new restrictions on the application of exemptions
- The new tax ceiling for fixed assets
- Companies that will be able to apply the accelerated method of calculating the depreciation of fixed assets
- The new regulations related to the increase or loss of capital
- The latest changes in the non-resident income tax regime
- Income tax rates for 2023
- Companies that will be able to apply the "0" rate to income tax
- Final withholding tax from some types of income
- Implementation of the new mechanism for refunding the amount of VAT related to the procurement of goods and services
- New rules in the e-invoice issuance regime for goods deliveries
- The new tax regime for individuals carrying out an independent activity
The event took place in a hybrid format, both offline and online. The recording can be watched on the maib YouTube or the maib and maib business Facebook pages.
Participants are invited to access the web page for questions to the speaker or organizer (maib), feedback, and suggestions for topics to be addressed at the following seminars.
Maib – we join efforts, we develop businesses!
DISCLAIMER: Issuers of press releases – not the news agency IPN – are fully responsible for the accuracy and essence of the content submitted for publication and/or distribution.