House fire in which 11-month–old perished caused by faulty stove

The house fire in Buciumeni village of Ungheni district that claimed the life of a boy aged 11 months was caused by the faulty stove, according to preliminary examinations, press officer of the Ungheni Police Inspectorate Cristina Vicol has told IPN.

The boy was left at home together with another two brothers, aged two and three. The oldest boy of the family, aged five, was at the kindergarten. Their mother went to the shop, while the father was at work.

When the fire started, the boys aged two and three managed to get out of the house. The youngest child was found dead in the house. The medical examiner is to find out the cause of death.

The police instituted criminal proceedings. The punishment for the parents will be set depending on the circumstances that will be determined.

Вы используете модуль ADS Blocker .
IPN поддерживается от рекламы.
Поддержи свободную прессу!
Некоторые функции могут быть заблокированы, отключите модуль ADS Blocker .
Спасибо за понимание!
Команда IPN.