Fire in a village in Briceni. A man burned alive

A 53-year-old man burned alive after the house he was staying at was engulfed in flames. The owner of the house was transported to the hospital with smoke inhalation. The fire occurred last night in Cotelea settlement, Briceni district.

The call to 112 was made after 03.00, the fire was reported by the neighbours. Two fire trucks were sent to the scene.

The press officer of the Inspectorate General for Emergency Situations, Liliana Pușcașu, told IPN that the flames destroyed the property within the house with a surface area of over 60 square meters. Firefighters found the charred body of the 53-year-old man in a room. It is not yet known why the fire broke out.

According to villagers, the person who died was the friend of the owner of the burned house. The two men were lonely and used to drink alcohol together. It is possible that the fire was caused by a cigarette that was not put out.


Вы используете модуль ADS Blocker .
IPN поддерживается от рекламы.
Поддержи свободную прессу!
Некоторые функции могут быть заблокированы, отключите модуль ADS Blocker .
Спасибо за понимание!
Команда IPN.