Former Democratic MP Iurie Bolboceanu, doctor Anatol Ciubotaru and the head of the Bălți Free Enterprise Zone Marin Ciobanu are only some of the names that will be put on the list of the electoral bloc “Renato Usatîi” for the snap parliamentary elections of July 11. The leader of the political entity said they will have professionals on the list, both members of Our Party and persons who are not politically affiliated, IPN reports.
Renato Usatîi, the leader of the electoral bloc with the same name, said they will compete in the July elections together with a team of professionals and after the elections they aim to take over a number of ministries. The electoral bloc’s list of candidates will include the former director of the Republican Hospital Anatol Ciubotaru.
“This person is not a party member, but is a fighter for reforms in medicine, a person who managed the National Hospital and last year was dismissed because he paid for the tests done by doctors at a private laboratory. Now the state already signs contacts with private labs. Anatol Ciubotaru drafted the strategy for developing the health system and will present it soon,” Renato Usatîi stated in the talk show “Black Box” on TV8 channel.
The team of Renato Usatîi also includes former Democratic MP Iurie Bolboceanu, who in 2017 was convicted of treason and was acquitted three years later.
“What they did to Iurie Bolboceanu during the time of Plahotniuc, that sentence of 17 years in jail, was an attempt to intimidate and scare all the others. He is a professional in finance,” stated Usatîi.
The Central Election Commission on May 5 registered the electoral bloc “Renato Usatîi” that consists of Our Party and the Party “Patria” (“Homeland”). Under the Electoral Code, the electoral threshold for blocs consisting of two political organizations is 7%.