Clarification of the REALITATEA press group
In the context of the recent confusions, the REALITATEA press group addresses to the audience, its partners and clients and comes up with some clarifications:
- the online page realitadeadinmoldova.md is not part of the REALITATEA press group and we have no attribution to its content or operation.
- The REALITATEA press group has no connection and no any form of collaboration with Realitatea PLUS from Romania.
The REALITATEA press group was founded in 2014 by Mr. Dumitru Tira, at the initiative of seven journalists and is managed by Bright Communications SRL. The REALITATEA press group has always been transparent, being guided by the values of freedom of expression and the principles of responsible journalism.
Realitatea is an independent press group from the Republic of Moldova, which operates five news platforms and a television, namely:
- Realitatea.md – news portal in Romanian;
- Bani.md – economic news portal in Romanian;
- Rupor.md – news portal in Russian;
- Moldovalive.md – news portal about Moldova, in English;
- Rlive.md – live broadcasting platform;
- RLIVE TV – the first live broadcast television.
The news platforms realitatea.md, bani.md, rupor.md, moldovalive.md and rlive.md accumulate together over 2,000,000 unique visitors per month and over 5,000,000 visits per month, with over 200,000 subscribers on social networks (Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Telegram, Twitter, TikTok and Ok).
RLIVE TV is the first live broadcast television that streams events of public and commercial interest. RLIVE TV is distributed nationwide, through the largest cable and IPTV networks, accumulating over 80% of the coverage in the country. Also, RLIVE TV is distributed online by 12 news portals in Moldova and 1 in Romania, accumulating over 1.5 million unique visitors per month.
For 2022, the Realitatea press group will focus on increasing and consolidating the audience on all operated platforms, will develop and expand the RLIVE TV grid and will soon launch a new lifestyle portal.
The REALITATEA press group
DISCLAIMER: Issuers of press releases – not the news agency IPN – are fully responsible for the accuracy and essence of the content submitted for publication and/or distribution.