City bus catches fire

A public bus traveling on a Chisinau route caught fire while in motion Tuesday morning around 7:30. Fortunately, no one was hurt; all the occupants and the driver managed to get out of the bus before inhaling combustion gases. Liliana Puscasu, a senior officer at the Fire & Rescue Department, has told Info-Prim Neo that the cause of the fire in the Icarus bus on route 23 was a short circuit in the engine compartment. The fire was put out by a fire crew from Botanica. A short circuit was also the cause of a fire in a grocery store in Verejeni village, Telenesti district. Damages to property, including two refrigerators, are estimated at 20,000 lei. Children playing with matches caused a fire which partially damaged the content of a home in Basarabeasca town. From the beginning of the year, there were registered 667 fires which claimed 87 lives.

Вы используете модуль ADS Blocker .
IPN поддерживается от рекламы.
Поддержи свободную прессу!
Некоторые функции могут быть заблокированы, отключите модуль ADS Blocker .
Спасибо за понимание!
Команда IPN.