Child and parents die of smoke poisoning

A young married couple and their 14-month-old child died of carbon monoxide poisoning after a socket shorted out and caused a smoldering fire as they were sleeping . The incident happened on Monday in Crocmaz village, Ștefan Vodă district.

The General Inspectorate for Emergency Situations said in a press release that the socket had exploded because of a faulty electrical appliance. The room was full of thick smoke that did not cause any burns.

Contacted by IPN, Crocmaz mayor Ion Veleșco said that the family lived in their own house and they were found dead by their relatives.

The Inspectorate urges the public to abide by fire safety rules and regularly check electrical appliances for proper function. Worn-out or defective equipment should not be used.

Вы используете модуль ADS Blocker .
IPN поддерживается от рекламы.
Поддержи свободную прессу!
Некоторые функции могут быть заблокированы, отключите модуль ADS Blocker .
Спасибо за понимание!
Команда IPN.