In connection with the epidemiological situation and in order to ensure conditions to prevent the spread of the COVID-19 infection, IPN News Agency modifies the working program of its conference hall as it follows:
- To prevent crowdedness in the same closed area, the number of persons attending the event will be limited to five;
- The organizers of news conferences will delegate at most two persons as speakers;
- The number of video operators and photographers will be limited to three persons, usually of IPN, Privesc.eu and Realitate live, who will wear protective masks;
- The journalists from outside the conference hall could put questions to organizers of news conferences through a phone number that will be provided by IPN News Agency or in the chat available during the live broadcast of the news conference. The phone number will be indicated in the invitation for the press published on www.ipn.md in the Announcements section, which is distributed through a broad database to practically all the media outlets in the Republic of Moldova and to other categories of stakeholders and as part of the Agenda of media events that is available to all the persons and entities that subscribed for IPN’s services.
- All the persons attending the conference will be asked to disinfect their hands on the spot;
- Before and after the news conference, the Agency sanitizes the hall, disinfects the general contact areas, including door handles, surfaces of tables, chairs and table microphones, etc.
We consider this modification of the program, which brings additional risks and costs to the IPN team, is the only alternative to the full closing of this important social communication channel that remains even more necessary and useful in the current and future epidemiological conditions, when the need to communicate online grows considerably.
Thank you for understanding.