Maib announces participation from March 29 to April 1 at two of the largest real estate and energy exhibitions in the Republic of Moldova:
MoldConstruct - the specialized international exhibition of technologies, equipment, tools and materials for construction, and
MoldEnergy - the exhibition of energy conservation technologies, thermal installations, gas supply, etc.
Why visit maib exhibitions and stand?
- you will find out the latest news from the energy and real estate market in terms of equipment, materials, etc.;
- you will benefit from the consultation of maib professionals;
- you will find out which maib products and services are suitable for your business;
- you will know more about investment credits dedicated to the SME sector for photovoltaic panels, wind systems, etc.
- If you’ve read this far and we still haven’t convinced you, find out that in 2022 the maib portfolio of loans granted to small and medium enterprises increased by 48%, and this is simply explained: we are focused on identifying financial solutions suitable for each customer.
Thus, we encourage entrepreneurs active in the energy and construction sectors to visit the maib stand. During the 3 days of the exhibition, maib team will offer support and advice on practical and sustainable financing solutions, which inspire people to be happier and businesses - more prosperous.
Maib - we join efforts, we develop businesses!
DISCLAIMER: Issuers of press releases – not the news agency IPN – are fully responsible for the accuracy and essence of the content submitted for publication and/or distribution.