About 20 students aged between 13 and 19 felt sick after eating at the canteen of the Municipal Sports Boarding School of Chisinau where they study. The supposed food poisoning was reported to the hotline of the National Food Safety Agency, IPN reports.
Specialists of the National Food Safety Agency, together with experts of the National Public Health Agency, initiated an epidemiological investigation at the cooking facilities of the school. Samples of raw material and food were taken for examination.
The results of the investigation will be made public later. According to the National Food Safety Agency, 476 students of different ages ate at the school’s canteen on November 11.