A child, intoxicated with drugs and alcohol, was hospitalised last night at the Mother and Child Centre
A child, intoxicated with drugs and alcohol, was hospitalised last night at the Mother and Child Centre. The doctor-coordinator of the Emergency Service of capital, Anatol Proca, said that the help of ambulance doctors was asked at 5:00a.m., from Visterniceni station. The emergency team stated that the 5 –year boy was intoxicated with alcohol. Child’s mother, being very drunk, did not want to tell their home address, but said that the boy has intoxicated with drugs at home. Another child, aged 4, and his grandmother, aged 53, were found intoxicated with carbon gas, issued by defected chimney. If they haven’t been found in time, the grandmother and her grandchild could be dead till the morning, Proca noted. A man, aged 60, did the attempt to suicide, by strangulating himself in the bathroom of the house. On Monday, the emergency Service of the capital registered 673 appeals, including 35 infection cases, 71 traumatism cases and 9 cerebral ictus.