Mobiasbanca customers continue to benefit from free credits
We are also open on Saturdays – for you and your business
January 09, 2018
Every day, from Monday to Friday, you have so many things to do. You have time to do them, but as if you had an extra day at your disposal, you would do everything deliberately – taking conscious decisions to be truly satisfied with.
Now, Mobiasbanca is also at your disposal on Saturdays to help you cope with all important things. Nine branches are open for you and your business and offer you the services and products you need: personal or mortgage loans, deposit accounts or Mastercard and VISA bank cards, in MDL or currency, foreign currency exchange or other much-needed products and services.
We are waiting for you on Saturdays at the following branches in:
• Branch no. 51 Creanga (49/2 Ion Creanga St.)
• Branch no. 4 Dacia (16/1 Dacia Ave.)
• Branch no. 19 Dalia (7/1 Zelinschi St.)
• Branch no. 27 Miorita (1 Vlad Tepes St.)
• Branch no. 23 Mircea cel Batran (11 Mircea cel Batran Ave.)
• Branch no. 24 Soiuz (1/5 Alecu Russo St.)
• Branch no. 25 Stefan cel Mare (77 Stefan cel Mare si Sfant Ave.).
• Branch no. 44 Bum (5 Alexandru cel Bun St.)
• Branch no. 31 Vasile Alecsandri (2 Acad. Nicolae Filip St.)
Mobiasbanca – Groupe Société Générale team is at your disposal!
DISCLAIMER: Issuers of press releases – not the news agency IPN – are fully responsible for the accuracy and essence of the content submitted for publication and/or dissemination.
A free credit - gift from Mobiasbanca for a family in Falesti
Mobiasbanca advance financial education in Moldova
ENEMO (the European Network of Election Monitoring Organizations) has deployed an International Election Observation Mission (IEOM) to observe the elections on 24 February 2019
Public Discussion: Political culture of Moldovan society: current state and trendies
The clients of Mobiasbanca have contributed to the implementation of a social project